The right of withdrawal, as per legislation, can be requested within 14 days of purchase.
The procedure provides for a written communication by registered letter within the term of 14 days and you will have to arrange for the shipment of the object independently.
The withdrawal is applicable under the following conditions:
- to the product purchased in its entirety and sealed;
- the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging if present, complete with all parts;
- shipping costs are charged to the buyer (as per legislation);
- once we have received the product we will check the integrity and refund the amount paid for the product (shipping costs excluded)
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to buyers who purchase with a VAT number (as per current legislation)
- the shop will refund no later than 14 days from receipt and verification of the returned material
Contact us for any doubts or further details. Thank you